Workplace Lawyer Connection
Workplace Lawyer areas covered including but limited to: workplace issues involving policy, employment agreements, appointment or termination of employment, workplace conflict, work health and safety, remuneration. As well as redundancies, post-employment restraints, discrimination and risk management.
What you will receive :
- 15-minute free phone discussion with a Workplace Lawyer, to discuss your legal questions or the AusDocsOnline.com document you have purchased.
- If you require guidance with selecting the appropriate AusDocsOnline.com document/s, consider purchasing a Lawyer Connection first to obtain guidance prior to purchasing the document(s).
- To ensure your phone discussion with the workplace lawyer is productive, detail your questions in advance and email them, with your contact number, to the address we will provide.
- once your purchase has been confirmed.
- We will respond with available times to schedule your 15-minute telephone consultation. If more time is needed by you or advised to you by the workplace lawyer to answer all the questions presented, additional units can be purchased from AusDocsOnline.com and the lawyer will be automatically advised of the additional time selected.
- This does not include providing you with any emails/written advice, unless this is undertaken during the 15-minute allocated slot or multiples thereof.
- AusDocsOnline.com with our connection packages to experts, puts you in control of your spend
AusDocsOnline.com does not provide legal advice and selection of relevant documents is undertaken at the sole discretion of the purchaser.