Specific, Industry based, client portal solutions
- Adjacency revenue generation, with enhanced vendor Management.
- Enhanced client engagement / loyalty
- New revenue from HR and Business advisory
- Client Business reporting with commentary
- Client site, open position management.
- Single source, secure client document repository and additional service awareness
- secure client portal for online document delivery
- ease of tax return completion reduced face to face meetings
for Real Estate
- Generates Adjacency/ passive revenue stream from preferred supplier listings. (revenue generation per listing)
- Compliance adherence, for recent property sales pictures/videos
- Secure vendor access to all detail relating to the sale of their home
- An auto alert calendar for upcoming open homes or auction date
- A direct alerting on and off line chat facility available 24/7
- A secure repository for all open home reports from the agent and online reports from Realestate.com and or Domain.com etc.
- Third party secure access to specific files.
*To request a Macquarie Bank “Blueprint to thrive” document, regarding adjacency revenue opportunities - email us as above with ‘Blueprint to thrive’ in the title
- Enhanced client engagement/loyalty/collaboration
- New revenue streams from Business and HR Advisory
- Client business reporting, with Partner commentary
- Exception and Consolidation reporting
- Auto calendar alerts for BAS or Tax return due dates with guidance advice
- Secure client document repository, for easy access – prevents ‘scope creep, non billable service. Client access to data 24/7
- New revenue stream generation from additional service awareness
- Client access to Business and HR legal documentation = new revenue stream
for Recruitment firms
- Client site, Open position management
- Position Management = (resume, Job description, interview notes, Psych test results, external checks (police, AML etc.),reference checks, letter of appointment, employment contract, employee handbook, company policies etc.
- Significant date calendar alerting (interview candidate details)
- On and offline direct chat facility
- Ability to archive data on appointment completion
- A single source, secure repository for client access to candidate data
for Financial Advisors
- Secure client document storage available 24/7
- Communication log with clients and files time and date advised
- Ease of access, storage and retrieval, for Financial planning and audit purposes
- Financial planning software - agnostic
- Assists in ensuring compliance audits are easier
- Permission based file access (accountants, Bookkeepers, Financial advisors)
- On going fee agreements and fee disclosure statements contained
for Tax Agents
- Secure client portal for online document delivery
- Reduced need for lengthy face to face meetings
- Increased client portfolio due to efficiencies
- Client data from the portal can be actioned in advance (downtime utilised)
- Client documentation to support return can be placed in portal as received and actioned in advance by the agent.
- Calendar alert as to due dates
- On and off line secure chat advising or requesting additional data etc.
Suite 3, Level 27
Governor Macquarie Tower
1 Farrer Place
Sydney NSW 2000