This document is an acknowledgment of receipt of valuables for a bank to provide to its clients.
Deposit of valuables with banks
When clients deposit their valuables with a bank, is prudent for:
- clients who deposit valuables with a bank to ensure they receive a receipt from the bank as proof that the bank is in possession of the valuables; and
- banks to provide a receipt to customers setting out the terms and conditions under which those valuables will be held by the bank.
Generally, the receipt is provided as a matter of course.
- Basic loan agreement
- Guarantee of payment of loan
- General security deed
- Amendment and restatement agreement
- Deed of priority
- Forbearance of debt agreement
- Deed of assignment of debt
- Real property mortgage
- Loan agreement checklist
This document has been authored for Lexis Nexis by Elise Margow, Principal, Legally Speaking.
This document is precedents prepared with the assistance of Specialist Editors Geoff Geha, Partner, Clayton Utz and Karen Lee, Principal and Consultant, Legal Know-How.