Aged Care Advice
Fully tailored written Financial Advice to understand the implications and strategies of Aged Care Options.
All too often, people leave it too late to plan for a time when they are not able to live in their own home anymore. Then, when the time does come, it can fall to their children or spouse to find a solution.
Whether considering options for yourself or deciding how best to help someone close to you, aged care, and its impact on Centrelink benefits, is a complex area requiring careful thought. The uncertainty surrounding where to move, how much it will cost and where the money will come from can be overwhelming and stressful.
Having spoken to NewStart Financials' Senior Financial Adviser in the free 15-minute discussion,this package takes you to the next step to provide you with written Financial Advice on Aged Care strategies and options for you or someone close to you.
(if you have not selected this free session, please do so before purchasing by selecting 'Do I need a financial planner').
NewStart Financial will be gathering information on your complete personal and financial situation and your financial goals and needs including aged care facility costs and your Centrelink status to develop strategies and recommendations for the most appropriate options.
This package is fully tailored to your needs and the information you provide us. You will receive a comprehensive Statement of Advice containing our analysis and recommendations including any assumptions, benefits and drawbacks to allow you to make the optimal decisions for your needs. Having made the decision to purchase this package, you will receive all the services which go into creating a written financial plan tailored to your circumstance.
We will develop, document and present this as a Statement of Advice to you. Typically, this process will take a number of weeks depending on the complexity of your situation and your requirements. The Statement of Advice will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Liaison with your current Super and Investment fund managers if required;
- Collection of information on behalf of a spouse or someone close to you, if required for their aged care needs;
- Details of the Power of Attorney if applicable;
- All general administration tasks;
- Personalised Research and Product Selection (if appropriate);
- Development of your personalised Aged Care strategy;
- Preparation of your personalised Statement of Advice;
- A Presentation Meeting to discuss your Statement of Advice;
- Client access to our administration team.